The original painting is 40" X 30". Prints are available at full size and several smaller sizes with the same length/width ratio. Select a frame thickness of .75" or 1.5". A hanging canvas and rolled canvas are other available options you can select.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards so that our customers can
feel like they are receiving the best product out there. But what, exactly,
does that mean?
Each custom canvas print is:
- Printed with UV-protected latex inks.
- Museum-Grade Canvas (390 grams / square meter poly-cotton fabric).
- Printed on a specially-coated, archival-grade, poly-cotton canvas.
- Every print comes with free lamination which makes it more vibrant, lengthens its life and protects it from fingerprints, smudges and pollution.
- Handcrafted, 100% pinewood frames sourced from sustainable forests.
- Prints arrive ready-to-hang with pre-installed sawtooth hanger/s.
- Every print has reinforced backing so they are guaranteed never to sag.
High-end Giclee Prints
In addition to the standard stretched canvas prints, I have contracted with a local printer to offer a high-end, exquisite 8-color Giclee print on archival canvas. Details here.
If you are interested in a print on a different medium (e.g. Giclee on art paper, metal, wood, framed, etc.) ask me: contact Novik